DNP Museum Lab
Globes in Motion
- ・Advance bookings only.
- ・Group bookings can be made in the name of the group leader.
- ・However please note that the competent authorities require the names and contact details on the day at reception. Thank you for your understanding.
- ・Admission is free but early reservation is recommended because only a limited number of people can be admitted at any given time.
- ・Please note that the exhibition period may be subject to change without notice and that the theater may be closed to visitors due to lectures or other events. Thank you for your understanding.
There is a minimum age requirement to experience some of the systems.
(Not for use by children under 8 years old, and subject to parental discretion for children between 8 and 13 years old).
Thank you for your understanding.
Click on the calendar to select the day and time of your visit to DNP Museum Lab, and follow the booking procedure
- ・DNP Museum Lab closes at 9.00 p.m. on Fridays; at 18.00 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays.
|1 1||2 2||3 3||4 4|
|5 5||6 6||7 7||8 8||9 9||10 10||11 11|
|12 12||13 13||14 14||15 15||16 16||17 17||18 18|
|19 19||20 20||21 21||22 22||23 23||24 24||25 25|
|26 26||27 27||28 28||29 29||30 30||31 31|
- Click on the calendar to select the day and time of your visit
- Read and accept this statement.
- Please enter your personal details
- Check your booking details, then click [Submit]
- Booking completed
Booking status is indicated under the date and time, by the following symbols:
- ：Bookings available.
- ：Bookings are still available, but we are reaching full capacity.
- ：The theatre is closed.
- ：Fully booked.
- ※Booking status information is correct for the moment you accessed the Museum Lab Web site; please note that you may not always be able to make a booking, even if the calendar shows some places are available. In this case, please choose another session.
- ※Large group bookings may not be possible for some sessions marked with a "△"